Below is a list of the top 10 dividend funds any investor should own. The list is diverse in the fact that it ranges from funds that have performed well in the short term and long term. It also highlights other funds that are outside the normal large-cap U.S.-based funds.
Learn more about mutual funds here.
Top Dividend Funds to Own
1. Best Year-to-Date Performer: Meridian Equity Income A (MRAEX)
Want to know if active managers have an edge in bear markets? Click here.
2. Best Three-Year Performer: Leland Thomson Reuters Vntr Cptl Idx A (LDVAX)
3. Best 10-Year Performer: AIG Focused Dividend Strategy A (FDSAX)
4. Lowest Expense Ratio: Vanguard Dividend Appreciation Index Inv (VDAIX)
To learn more about other funds by Vanguard, check out the fund company page here.
5. Best Dividend Growth Fund: T. Rowe Price Dividend Growth (PRDGX)
To learn more about other funds by T. Rowe Price, check out the fund company page here.
6. Best High Yield Dividend Fund: PIMCO RAE Fundamental PLUS A (PIXAX)
7. Best Balanced Dividend Fund: Dodge & Cox Balanced Fund (DODBX)
8. Best International Dividend Fund: William Blair International Ldrs Instl (WILJX)
9. Best Global Dividend Fund: Kopernik Global All-Cap A (KGGAX)
10. Best Mid/Small Cap Dividend Fund: Great-West Mid Cap Value Instl (MXKJX)
The Bottom Line
Be sure to check our News section to keep track of recent fund performances.
Sign up for our free newsletter to get the latest news on mutual funds.
Sign up for Advisor Access
Receive email updates about best performers, news, CE accredited webcasts and more.