Welcome to MutualFunds.com
Please help us personalize your experience and select the one that best describes you.
Your personalized experience is almost ready.
Check your email and confirm your subscription to complete your personalized experience.
Thank you for your submission
We hope you enjoy your experience
Fixed income news, reports, video and more.
Municipal bonds news, reports, video and more.
Practice management news, reports, video and more.
Portfolio management news, reports, video and more.
Retirement news, reports, video and more.
Learn from industry thought leaders and expert market participants.
With interest rates at historic lows, and markets behaving erratically, investors who are looking for predictable income may have a limited set of options to choose from. In this MutualFunds.com webinar, CFRA Head of ETF & Mutual Fund Research Todd Rosenbluth moderates a panel of fund experts who bring proven experience generating income using both new and tried-and-true strategies.
During this session, Todd and the team of panelists will discuss:
- The impact of a slowing economy on the prospects for investment-grade and high-yield corporate bond prospects and where the best opportunities arise.
- What the attractive areas of municipal bond market are in light of states opening up their businesses differently.
- Examples of mutual funds well-positioned for the second half of the year based on their exposure, historic record and costs.
Todd Rosenbluth, Head of ETF & Mutual Fund Research, CFRA
- Richard Taormina, Managing Director at JPMorgan Asset Management, Head of Tax Aware Strategies team
- Robert Spano, Principal and High Yield Portfolio Manager for PGIM’s Fixed Income US High Yield Bond team
- David Braun, CFA, FSA, FRM, Managing Director and Generalist Portfolio Manager at PIMCO